If you're taking regular medication, and the doctor authorises it, you may request this without seeing a doctor on every occasion.
Please allow 48 hours for your order to process.
How to Order
You can order a repeat prescription in the following ways:
- In person at the surgery, keep the counterfoil to your prescription and hand it in at reception.
- Online via the link at the top of this page. Signing up for this free service enables you to order repeat prescriptions, book appointments and view your summary care record online.
- By entering an agreement with your pharmacy of choice. They can re-order prescriptions on your behalf.
- By post to: Castle Meadows Surgery, 100 Milking Bank, Dudley, DY1 2TY.
- Via fax to 01384 350652. Fax through the counterfoil making sure you have ticked the items you require.
Please note: We do not accept telephone requests for repeat prescriptions.
Help us help you
- Plan ahead. Try to avoid ordering your medication last minute.
- Please keep us updated with your current contact number(s). If any of your items cannot be issued, we will attempt to phone you to inform you of this. However, if we are unable to contact you, we can only let you know when you come to collect the prescription.
- Attend for your regular medication reviews.