Patient Participation Group
Most GP practices now have a Patient Participation Group (PPG) or are in the process of setting one up.
The role of the PPG includes:
- Being a critical friend to the practice.
- Advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the
responsiveness and quality of services.
- Encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health.
- Carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice.
- Organising health promotion events and improving health literacy.
- Regular communication with the patient population.
If you would like to register with our PPG, please complete our Patient Participation Group Registration form.