Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
Most GP practices now have a Patient Participation Group (PPG) or are in the process of setting one up.
The role of the PPG includes:
- Being a critical friend to the practice.
- Advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the
responsiveness and quality of services.
- Encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health.
- Carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice.
- Organising health promotion events and improving health literacy.
- Regular communication with the patient population.
If you would like to register with our PPG please complete our Patient Participation Group Registration form by clicking on the link in the image opposite.